Before you begin your long journey through the Lands Between in Elden Ring you will be asked for a keepsake to give your character. Keepsake, similar to previous Souls games, is a type of Gift. This will give players an advantage when they start the game. But which Keepsake is the best in Elden Ring?
There are nine different keepsakes available. These can all be purchased in-game, but which one you have from the start can greatly affect your experience. The Stonesword Key was my choice during my playthrough. It breaks the seals in locked rooms and areas that hold rare loot. A Golden Seed is a great choice if you’re new to the Souls series, as it upgrades your flask allowing for more healing. Crimson Amber Medallion is a throwback to the classic “Life Ring” from Dark Souls series. It increases your max HP and is a perfectly viable choice as a keepsake.
Here Are All The Keepsakes Available In The Game
- Crimson Amber Medallion – A medallion inlaid with reddish amber. Increases maximum HP when equipped.
- Lands Between Rune – The gold of graces shining in people’s eyes at the Lands Between. You can gain many runes by consuming it.
- Golden Seed – A golden seed washed up from the Lands Between. This is said to strengthen Sacred Flasks.
- Fanged Imp Ashes – the ashes of small imps. Use them to summon two Fanged Imps to fight by your side.
- Cracked Pot – Three unusual cracked pots that have shown signs of life. Container usable in crafting to create throwable bombs and such.
- Stonesword Key – Two stones keys that look like swords. This key breaks through the Imp’s seal unlocking new areas, but it shatters in the process.
- Bewitching Branch – Five sacred branches with beguiling power. This branch is believed to have been created by the demigod Miquella. Consumable item which uses your FP to temporarily “charm” the enemy struck by it.
- Boiled Prawn – Five pieces of boiled crab meat. Offer physical damage reduction when eaten.
- Shabriri’s Woe – The insane likeness of nobles who have ripped out their eyes. Medallion which attracts enemies’ attention when worn.
That’s it for this Elden Ring guide on how to defeat Godrick the Grafted. Check out our Elden Ring section for more content, here are some examples:
- “Let Me Solo Her” – A Famous Elden Ring Player Receives A Special Award From Namco Bandai For His 1000th Victory Against Malenia
- Elden Ring All Secret Achievements Listed And Explained
- Elden Ring Ranni The Witch Questline Guide – How To Unlock Age Of Stars Ending
- Elden Ring Royal Knight Loretta Boss Guide – Fear The Magic Horse Woman
- Elden Ring Starscourge Radahn Boss Guide – How To Beat Radahn In 2 Minutes Flat