More than 400 Default levels, mysteries to uncover, and the ability to track your progress are all features of some of the best Fortnite Deathrun maps. Grab some friends, get your creative code here, and try to beat these deadly Fortnite Deathrun maps, full of deadly parkour!
Obviously, a lot of players are familiar with the game’s fantastic battle royale mode, but creators Epic Games also released the creative, experience-focused game mode. Deathrun in particular is a game mode where players must navigate a variety of fan-made maps while racing against the clock to avoid traps and complete the obstacle course.
The creativity and caliber of the gaming community, especially among fans of Fortnite, is astounding, and thousands of gamers enjoy these maps.
Fortnite Deathrun Map Codes For July 2022 – Best Maps
This is our selection of the best Deathrun game maps in Fortnite, we hope you like them and manage to overcome the challenges
- Cross World Deathrun: Code – 3198-9526-2192
- 21 Level Skyline Run: Code – 3759-6687-0977
- 400+ House Levels Deathrun: Code – 7754-3476-4467
- New Movement Martex Deathrun: Code – 4717-8702-3098
- 365 Level Deathrun New Year 2022: Code – 8620-7097-6250
- Default Slide Deathrun: Code – 1384-9725-0679
- Deathrun 20 Levels Mega Hard: Code – 6340-3948-6286
- 100 Level Default Deathrun: Code – 4056-1695-2605
- 40 Level Deathrun: Code – 9045-4673-0888
- Spy Games Deathrun: Code – 6302-2233-2728
- 100 Levels Rainbow Deathrun: Code – 3809-8962-4715
- Mixed Lava Lake Deathrun: Code – 3229-6168-3908
- Life Deathrun 250 Levels: Code – 6572-2593-5769
- Frosty Farm Deathrun: Code – 3114-9806-2406
- 1vs1 Rainbow Deathrun V2 (30 Levels): Code – 2185-1319-4218
- Ghost Train Deathrun: Code – 2374-3274-1094
- Pan’s Christmas Deathrun 2021: Code – 9319-4622-2141
- Duo Disco Deathrun: Code – 7662-4632-7482
- 40 Level Hardcore Deathrun: Code – 0350-6875-0559
- The Void: Code – 7373-1875-6620
- 50 Level Easy Deathrun [Xp Enabled]: Code – 6100-8558-5868
- Athletic Deathrun: Code – 2723-5571-8409
The maps range from 1 to 12 players allowed. Some with simple stages and others with excessively difficult ones, such as the Deathrun map, which has 365 levels.
We would much appreciate it if you left a comment if you found one you liked. Or if some of your favourites are missing form the list.
How to Use Fortnite Creative Codes
These codes are easy to use and just need to follow a few easy steps. Such as:
- Launch the game.
- Select “Creative” from the menu.
- Afterward, select “Change” to access the creative mode.
- Select “Play” and input the desired island code.
- Click “Launch” to be sent to the deathrun.
If you enjoyed our Fortnite Deathrun code list, check out our other Fortnite map codes: